What better way to start a new year than with a vow to make more time for pleasure!
I recently spoke with Sexy Brilliant founder Devina Kaur about the transformative power of pleasure.
This time I was in the guest seat, answering questions on topics ranging from healing a rocky relationship to better sex.
Devina was the perfect host for our sexy and enlightening discussion.
The mission of her nonprofit foundation is to remove toxic shame and raise human consciousness.
Shame can be a major barrier to believing you deserve toe-curling bliss.
Devina combats shame through speaking openly about her challenges and experiences as an Indian woman who was “too fat, too loud, and too ambitious” for her family.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show as Devina and I discuss why pleasure is NOT a dirty word!
Want to Know More?
If our interview inspired you, we’ve got more! Dive into a world of pleasure.
- Too Stressed and Overworked to Date? Then Try a Dose of This
- Amy Tells All in The Love Lab Hot Seat
- #BrilliantBabe: Pleasure Revolutionary Mama Gena
- The Secret Science of Feeling Sexy
- The Pleasure Prescription for a Longer, Healthier Life
- Get More Energy by Doing What Makes You Grin
- How Pleasure Can Stop You from Getting Sick