We take your privacy seriously. The following privacy statement explains what information we gather about our website visitors, and how that information is used and protected.
Last modified: September 4, 2017
Life Modification LLC
5401 S. FM 1626
Kyle, TX 78640
Personal Information Collected
Your Brilliance may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including demographic and log information provided by your web browser).As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site, which pages you visited throughout our site, and other technical information. We may collect this information through services such as Google Analytics.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, address, and email)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including your name, address, phone and credit card information – given when purchasing, over a secure connection)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website newsletter (including your name and email)
- Information that you choose send to us (including website messages, blog comments, emails)
Using Personal Information
Your Brilliance may use your personal information to:
- Develop and manage this website
- Provide you with access to website services
- Publish information you provide on the website, (including when you engage in commenting or posting on our forums or blogs)
- Send to you products or services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
- Show customer interest in our products by listing only your first name (and an altered last name character) on our sales page
Where Your Brilliance discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere, Your Brilliance may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Like most websites on the internet, we use remarketing to help promote our brand and products. This means that if you have visited our website before, we can show you ads about our products and services on other websites in the future. One of the ways we do this is with the help of Google AdWords Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing, Twitter Remarketing and other remarketing platforms.
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of www.beirresistible.com with the Google Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. It allows us to share ads and banners to visitors of our website across the Doubleclick and Adwords advertising networks. You can opt out of the cookie tracking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Twitter Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Twitter. You can learn how to opt-out of this service here:https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
We also use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics. This helps us to generally understand our audience demographics.
Other 3rd Party Cookies and Targeting
Like most websites on the internet, we use third party cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect and receive information on our website and also from other websites on the internet. This information is used to provide measurement services about our visitors and create targeted ads throughout the internet. You can opt out of the collection and use of this information. One website which will provide you with more information and help you opt-out is www.aboutads.info/choices
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards, blog posts, chat areas, comments sections or similar areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Your Brilliance and this policy. Always be careful what you post on the internet.
If you choose to voluntarily disclose information on a message boards, blog posts, chat areas, comments sections or similar areas, Your Brilliance (owned and operated by Blink Publishing, LLC) may choose to include all or part of your voluntarily disclosed information in other webpages or publications. Examples of this action include adding a post to a list of interesting questions submitted by readers or adding a post on a page of our website where we share positive testimonials or helpful comments.
Securing Your Information
Your Brilliance will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This website, our newsletter emails, and other content distributed by us may contain links to other websites. Your Brilliance is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties.
Products featured here may be part of an affiliate program that compensates us for each sale made.
Your Brilliance does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from or about children under 18 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Your Brilliance has any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us.