We all know women who wear the proverbial pants in their relationships.
Isn’t it interesting how THEIR husbands are more devoted than most?
What are these women doing that others aren’t?
How do they FIND these guys in the first place—men who live to please them?
The truth is…
These type of men are ALL around us.
Yet we dismiss them as “nice guys” or overlook them because we’ve been taught that drama makes a relationship stronger.
These lies are hurting us all.
Men NEED women to take the lead.
Men WANT women to set high standards for relationships and hold them accountable for meeting those standards.
You could be in a relationship right now where your partner is YEARNING for you to wake up and take the lead.
How would you even know?
Look for these signs.
13 Signs Your Partner (Secretly) Wants YOU to Lead
- He enjoys offering you foreplay and tells you that you don’t have to return the favor.
- Before he makes a decision, he always asks for your input.
- He rarely says no to your requests.
- He has mentioned that he believes women are smarter than men.
- He says he is a feminist.
- He doesn’t want you to do housework, pay bills or do anything exhausting.
- He will work overtime to get you the things you ask for.
- If you have an argument, he is the first to give in.
- His pet names for you are Goddess or Queen.
- He is happiest when you give him specific instructions or tasks, so that he can complete them just the way you like it.
- When you have a goal, he supports your goal as though it is his own.
- He enjoys giving you foot massages.
- He has casually mentioned that he would do anything for you.
Do you recognize your partner at all?
If you do, you may have the right ingredients to form a Loving Female-Led Relationship.
No, it’s nothing kinky or taboo.
A Loving Female-Led Relationship is simply a relationship where the woman’s happiness is the priority in the relationship…
And the man willingly agrees to support her happiness in any way that he can.
She is the expressed leader in the relationship, and this delights him, because he is proud to stand beside a strong and powerful woman.
Does this idea intrigue you?
Then it’s time to have fun by taking the lead more often.
Make up your mind and give him directives for what you want done, without feeling nervous about it.
If he reacts positively and follows your directions, increase your confidence and be bold enough to ask for what you REALLY want from your relationship.
If you’d like more structure, I’ve outlined the nuts and bolts of a Loving Female-Led Relationship in an easy-to-use couples workbook.
This workbook will guide you through sharing your desires, learning more about his needs, and structuring a relationship that truly nourishes his (secret) desire to support you.
Maybe he’d love to be led by you, but you’re not sure HOW to lead. You’ve never done it in a relationship before.
What would you even ask for? What do you want him to do?
To help you become a more confident leader in your relationship, I’ve developed a Women’s Leadership Coaching Program. It’s a 4-week program that offers women the support they need to become intentional leaders in their homes and in society.
It’s YOUR time to shine.
Step up and take the lead. Watch him as he loves you even more for doing it.
This is the day that you decide that you will become the Goddess in his life.
This is the day you decide that you will become one of those women that OTHER women admire.
Want to learn more?
Then check out Te-Erika’s interview with us on the topic of loving female-led relationships.